I will give you every place where you set your foot.
The Purpose: To claim our neighbourhoods and city for God.
This summer take time to walk, run, bike, or drive through your neighbourhood, town, or city and pray that:
- God will bless your community with His presence and goodness.
- God will soften the hearts of people toward Him.
- God will connect people to a local church for spiritual growth.
- God will strengthen homes, marriages, businesses, and schools.
- God will provide people work and renew their purpose.
- God will use His church as a light and place of grace.
- We want to cover as much ground as possible and so the more people involved on a daily or weekly basis will help achieve the goal of claiming our neighbourhoods and city for God.
- Each Sunday at 3:00 p.m. meet at the designated location (see reverse side for locations) to pray as a group, and then disperse to pray throughout the neighbourhood.
- Continue to pray on your own or with a friend during the week.
- Pray silently or quietly as you walk; stop at key locations to pray.
- Greet those on your path; be ready for conversations.
- Mark on a map the streets you have covered in prayer.
Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. … Be alert and always keep on praying.
DATES & MEET UP LOCATIONS
Jul 11 – Big Springs R.J. Hawkey School
Jul 18 – Meadowbrook, Thorburn Meadowbrook School Parking Lot
Jul 25 – Kings Heights Heloise Lorimer School
Aug 1 – Ravenswood, Yankee Valley Est X of Yankee Valley & Ravenswood View
Aug 8 – Windsong, Prairie Springs, Chinook Gate, Cobblestone Crk, Dry Creek Bay Windsong Heights School, 3030 Windsong Blvd
Aug 15 – Coopers Crossing, Morningside Cooper’s Crossing School
Aug 22 – S. Windsong, Hillcrest, South Pte Northcott Prairie School, 275 Hillcrest Drive SW
Aug 29 – E. Lake Indust, Hamilton Grn, Croxford Estates Wrap