Every Sunday live stream our service right here, starting at about 10:35am. The stream will be left up so you can watch it whenever it works for you.
Our church@home Guide provides you with tips and best practices to make the most of your online experience. You can lead and pastor your home by creating healthy habits when you take part. These ideas may vary depending on your home dynamic. This is meant to be a helpful guide so you can get the most out of your time at home.
Prepare. Participate. Share.
PREPARE (BEFORE THE SERVICE)
• Create A Distraction-Free Environment.
• Organize and declutter your space
• Do any important tasks in advance
• Set your phone aside or silence notifications
• Have your Bible, notebook, pen ready
PARTICIPATE (DURING THE SERVICE)
• Stand up during worship
• Sing out loud
• Give an offering
• Open your Bible to the Scripture
• Take notes on the sermon
• Feel free to connect on the chat
One of the great benefits of an online service like this is that you can invite all of your friends and family on Facebook to the service with just one simple click. Share the service, start a watch party, you never know who will join our service.
We also have loads of helpful links just below